All general enquiries should be directed to our admin team at Lamlash Surgery in the first instance:
Phone 01770 600 516 Fax 01770 600 132
Out of hours (5.15pm to 8.30am and weekends), you should contact NHS24 on telephone number 111.
In an emergency situation at any time you should phone 999.
For dispensing patients, we have a dedicated prescriptions line based at Shiskine: 01770 860 528
We are not presently able to take patient enquiries by email, however we are trying to improve this situation.
We operate from the following surgeries. Opening times can be found here. Postcodes are given for SatNav purposes, however be aware that this is does not always lead to a specific location!
- Lamlash Medical Centre: KA27 8NS (opposite the school, next to the Coastguard station)
- Brodick Health Centre: KA27 8AJ (next to the Royal Bank of Scotland)
- Shiskine Surgery: KA27 8EW (at the top of ‘The Rodden’ in the middle of Shiskine village)
- Whiting Bay Surgery: Montrose Terrace, KA27 8QN (Just next to the path for Glenashdale Falls)
- Lochranza Surgery: KA27 8HQ (on the road opposite the PGL Field Centre)
The map below is also provided for quick reference. You can view it separately here.
Other Useful Numbers
Please see this page for other useful local and NHS contact numbers.
You can now receive practice news – including our regular newsletter – via email. You can sign up for this here.
The form below can be used for any enquiries regarding learning or working opportunities at Arran Medical Group. Please note that whilst we will make every effort to keep your details secure, enquiries via this website are not exclusively passed through NHS secure servers. This form should not be used for clinical/patient questions. If you have a query regarding your care, or the care of a patient, please make an appointment with the relevant GP. It is not possible to guarantee any timeframe of response to the form below, but we will endeavour to reply as soon as possible.